Pokka Green Tea. Jasmine. SELECTED PREMIUM LEAF.
Authentic, Real Brewed. No Preservative. No Colouring
This tasted nasty to me!
Granted, I can’t stand jasmine perfume even, whereas other women are enamored by the fragrance. But looking at the ingredients list, there’s no actual jasmine in it. The sickly sweetness is from sugar and the ubiquitous “flavoring.”
INGREDIENTS: Water, Freshly Brewed Green Tea, Sugar, Flavoring.
NET: 10.1 FLUID OUNCES (300 ml). Recyclable Can.
One side of the can is in Chinese, the other in English. There’s also information in Thai and Bahasa Malaysia.
KOMPOSISI: Air, Teh Hijau, Seduh Asli, Gula, Pencita Rasa.
HACCP. ISO 9001 CERTIFIED. UPC 8 88196 124128
72 calories. No fat. Very little sodium – 19 milligrams.
18 grams of carbohydrates, all from sugar.
No protein. 25% Daily Value of Vitamin C
Under the licence and the strictest quality control of POKKA CORP. JAPAN. MANUFACTURED & DISTRIBUTED BY Pokka Corporation (S). Ltd. 39 Quality Road, Singapore 618810.
- Chinese Restaurant Allegedly Ripped Off Twice By Man Claiming To Be Postmates Courier
- Years-Long Mission Chinese Leadership Conflict Is Back in the Spotlight After New Allegations Surface
- Soft Power: Chinese food is not your personal entertainment
- How Indian Chinese Food Became India’s Favorite Cuisine
- Chinese online food retailer Wunong Net Technology files and sets terms for a $25 million US IPO
- The joy of Chinese cooking
- Where a spice lover eats Sichuan cuisine and Korean barbecue in Hong Kong, and her ultimate comfort food – deep-fried chicken
- The Tyger, From the Chinese Tuxedo Team, Opens