Oi Ocha is billed as Japan’s #1 Green Tea. It’s manufactured by the company ITO EN, “Japan’s foremost tea purveyor.”
The brand name Oi Ocha means “Tea, please!” According to the company, it is “a double brew of prime first flush green tea leaves, the first harvest of spring. Brisk and refreshing, Oi Ocha is high in antioxidants, unsweetened, and calorie- free.”
- No sugar or calories
- 150% RDA Vitamin C
- 20 milligrams sodium
- Brewed from premium whole tea leaves, not tea concentrates or powders.
- No added colors or flavors.
- Produced with the state-of-the-art T-N (Tea & Natural) Blow technology.
ITO EN directions for enjoying canned Oi Ocha
- Best if served chilled.
- Refrigerate after opening and consume within 24 hours.
- Do not heat can. It is non-microwaveable.
What I’m drinking right now is a can containing 11.4 fluid ounces (340 mL) of what according to the ingredients list is Purified Water, Green Tea and Ascorbic Acid. I bought it for $1.29 (+ 0.05 CRV) at HK SuperMarket on Western Avenue in Los Angeles.